• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am doing some bonding ...

janice

Wise Old Thumper
This week is the turn of Roofus and Peanut. Peanut is a year old tiny female lop and Roofus is a slightly bigger male lop who is about 4 months old.

2u9k18j.jpg

They have both just arrived to be bonded together.

So far all has been very quiet, a bit of humping from Peanut.

Roofus is showing signs that he may want to think about being the boss, he is not achieving it as Peanut is digging her heels in. It will be interesting to see what happens over night and who is the boss by the morning.

Roofus is showing signs that he may want to think about being the boss, he is not achieving it as Peanut is digging her heels in. It will be interesting to see what happens over night and who is the boss by the morning.

Oooo Peanut normally does get her own way but who knows what's going to happen? How exciting :D

That's so sweet :) and wow, they look so alike! :shock: However do you tell them apart colyflower?

:lol: They do look quite alike in this photo, they are quite different in real life though. Roo is actually a slightly darker colour and bigger and their faces are very different, Peanut has a much smaller, rounder head and Roo has a slightly longer face and big fluffy cheeks :D

Looks really promising. That video is so cute of the two of them. I've every faith that the magic touch of Janice will have these two bonded in no time. :D

Overnight they have been reasonably quiet apart from some minor chasing, this is as a result of Roofus trying to exert his dominance over Peanut. At the moment we dont have a superior King Roofus reigning ;)

Of the two Peanut has whiter ears at the back than Roofus.

Ah bless him :D I like the sound of that, King Roofus :lol:

Seems weird without them here, no breakfast feeding this morning, not sure what to do with myself.

I've got quite a busy day today, the perils of having time off next week :roll: but hopefully I can nip on here and check-in every now and then, it will be hard not to.

Good luck for today, I hope it goes well :D

I am convinced that they will go home together.

They are both happily grooming themselves at the moment. Peanut quite likes the readigrass or rather the tiny bits that have fallen out of the rack.

Back