• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi, im new!

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
:wave:

Hiya everyone,

my name is Louise. I have just adopted my new Rabbit. Her name is Milly, she is around 2 years old and she is a silver fox. She has come from a really good rescue home, she was there for two weeks. She was rescued from a breeder that kept her in poor conditions and allowed her to have heaps of litters.

Milly is very weary of me at the moment but will take time for her to build up her confidence and trust in me.

Will get some nice pics of her soon so you can all see her :0)

She does have a dewlap, which i have been told is normal. I am planing on getting her speyd soon.

Hiya everyone,

my name is Louise. I have just adopted my new Rabbit. Her name is Milly, she is around 2 years old and she is a silver fox. She has come from a really good rescue home, she was there for two weeks. She was rescued from a breeder that kept her in poor conditions and allowed her to have heaps of litters.

Milly is very weary of me at the moment but will take time for her to build up her confidence and trust in me.

Will get some nice pics of her soon so you can all see her :0)
She does have a dewlap, which i have been told is normal. I am planing on getting her speyd soon.

Hey welcome to this forums its full of brilliant people.
Great that you adopted from a rescue and is even better that your going to get your lucky bun spayed. You can find heaps of info on this forums in the care sections.

Hey welcome to this forums its full of brilliant people.
Great that you adopted from a rescue and is even better that your going to get your lucky bun spayed. You can find heaps of info on this forums in the care sections.

Thanks very much, im sure that i will have loads of questions to ask v soon xxx

Hiya, welcome to the RU madhouse! :wave:

It sounds like Milly's really landed on her paws with you! What a sad past. :( I'm sure you can help her to be happy again though. Are you going to get her a friend, d'ya think?

Oooh!! How exciting for you to have a new little bunny. Well done for getting her and it already sounds like you know a bit of 'stuff'

Welcome to RU, cant wait to see the pics

Angela

Hello to you and Millie :wave:

There's lots of useful info and lovely people here, I'm sure you'll find it helpful

Looking forward to pictures :love:

Hello and welcome to you. It sounds like Milly will have a much happier life with you.

This is the Photo thread so why don'y you post some pictures of her? I'd love to see your bun! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Back