• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ollie's speed dating didn't work out...

jpp

Mama Doe
Ollie lost his pal Penny just over a month ago and then has had a rotten few weeks with a tear-duct problem.

Anyway, now that we know he hasn't got anything catching and has had all the available treatment, what he really needs is a new gal in his life to help look after him.

Have so many mixed feelings about this because I miss Penny so much, yet I know its the right thing to do for him..., which bunny will he choose....worried about him going away for a week....what if it doesn't work out.....

Hoping love is in the air...vibes appreciated.

Last edited:
Thanks for well wishes :D

He's going to Jane Dexter near Warwick

I'd been looking online round the local resuces for a couple of weeks but there seems to be a shortage of gals and I needed to make sure he was ok first as I didn't want to break a new bond...

...anyway she's got some lovely gals on RR. There's one I particularly like but I don't want to tempt fate!

Thanks for well wishes :D

He's going to Jane Dexter near Warwick

I'd been looking online round the local resuces for a couple of weeks but there seems to be a shortage of gals and I needed to make sure he was ok first as I didn't want to break a new bond...

...anyway she's got some lovely gals on RR. There's one I particularly like but I don't want to tempt fate!

How exciting I went over to Jane's the other week. She has some beautiful bunnies in at the moment. A couple of my favourites are Gloria and Harley.

Unfortunately things didn't work out.

The first girl was too dominant for him, the second too nervous putting him on edge and the third, Holly a beautiful white bunny, who's picture had lead me to Jane, seemed the best option as they were both indifferent.

Ollie stayed a few days and it seemed to be going well. Then as I was on leave from work and Ollie's eye needed bathing everyday, we decided I'd carry on the bonding here. Bonding Ollie and Penny when he lost his brother had been a real non-event.

However, this was not love at first, second or even third sight. Ollie was unhappy and I was concerned that Holly was eating nothing but hay. So Jane and I took the joint decision that this was not working :(

So we're still looking for a suitable lady :D (his other partners have both been black - don't know if that would make any difference)

In the meantime Ollie seems quite happy and is (sort of) getting used to being handled to have his eye bathed.

Seems content to be binkying in the garden on his ownsome for now....

Back