• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Future Rabbit Run..Garden Pics UD:

whitehood

Warren Veteran
To make the run I will need to do the following:
Destroy the pond, Adjust the L shaped flower bed to two separate flower beds.
The first image is how my garden already is.
The second image is how it will soon look.
P.s.One bad thing about everything .. I don't want to move the pond, it has fishies inside :( But I have to .. Does anybody know what I should do about the Fish?
runplans.jpg

Last edited:
Could you not dig up some of the flower bed instead and leave the pond where it is?

o_O What does this mean :oops:

GrahamL said:
Why not put the run on the otherside of the garden?
My garden is small, and I wanted to place the run into a corner so the run would be more supported and the would rabbits feel more secure when they're up against a wall, they feel like nothing can creep up behind them.

o_O What does this mean :oops:

My garden is small, and I wanted to place the run into a corner so the run would be more supported and the would rabbits feel more secure when they're up against a wall, they feel like nothing can creep up behind them.

In the other corner, at the bottom of your image i mean.

The image below is the two options where I can place the run and protect the pond.
The top is near the garage and back of it rests and is supported by the garage wall. ... the squares around the run are 'future' slabs ..
The bottom corner one is in front of my kitchen doors and in front of the path.:wave:
runplans.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures of my Garden, it looks even smaller than the plan..
The run is going to be placed on the left hand side of the green garage door, it going to start from the green door and finish up until the middle of the windows, it going to be wide up until the end of the pond. The flower bed is quite wide, but you can't see the width from the pics. But I assure you the run is going to be big ;]
img2011032400138.jpg

img2011032400135.jpg

img2011032400132.jpg

How come your having a run? The buns are free range in the photos and it looks as if you have put mesh around trees etc to bunny proof? I wish i had a little enclosed garden like that to let our buns free range x

Back