• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking For Rabbit Rescues In Scotland

Hi there! I am looking to adopt a bunny to bond with my rabbit ialready have. I bought him from a breeder but feel that i would rather get him a friend from a rescue that can come and share how good a home he has :). I live in Aberdeenshire. Cant really travel that far but any suggestions are welcome. thanks for your help!!

Hi, there are a couple of rescues in Aberdeenshire, I don't think they homecheck, neuter or vaccinate but they do rehome rabbits.

Try Rabbits for Rehoming and the New Arc- not sure if they quarantine so if you do go for a bun from them make sure you check how long they have had it!

There is also a female bun looking for a home, I have no idea of her vaccine/ neuter status but if you contact Cossitted critters in Balmedie, they have her details- you can find their website on google, as you can with the New Arc.
Rabbits for rehoming are on facebook.

There is also another rescue, I have no idea of what their procedures are but they are based in Aberdeen, they are called Runky Animal Rescue, again their website is on google.

I am in Glasgow and foster for a local rescue and we have plenty buns looking for homes. There are potentially another 10 or so in the pipeline but we need to find out about their health issues first. The website is

http://www.fairlybelovedrabbitcare.org/

They don't actually have a centre at the moment but run a network of foster carers. If you are ever down this way or don't have any luck then give me a shout. :wave:

Back