• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

News about Spenser - post op check, 28th am

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Well Yvette told me to ring the vet and my Mum told me to wait ... thankfully the phone rang itself. I have an appointment to speak to the vet and collect Spenser at 6.50pm. It looks like they've found something, but he has woken up after the anaesthetic so that's the main thing. :)

Last edited:
Glad he has come through everything OK.

At least if something has shown up you know about it now and will able to give Spenser the best possible care :)

Sending vibes for Spenser to get nomming and pooping and that whatever they may have found is easily remedied! x

Firstly, I'm very glad you're lovely little man has come through his first GA ok :thumb: and secondly, please try not to worry your vet probably wants to discus the X-ray! you did suspect his teeth so maybe that's all it is and that would be good because you will at last have some answers and know how to deal with it! I guess this means by the apt you may very well have beaten your own tea drinking record!! Sending lots of positive thought vibes! Bet you were shaking like a leaf after the phone call!

Firstly, I'm very glad you're lovely little man has come through his first GA ok :thumb: and secondly, please try not to worry your vet probably wants to discus the X-ray! you did suspect his teeth so maybe that's all it is and that would be good because you will at last have some answers and know how to deal with it! I guess this means by the apt you may very well have beaten your own tea drinking record!! Sending lots of positive thought vibes! Bet you were shaking like a leaf after the phone call!

This^^

Phew! Great news that he's come round and you can go fetch him :love::D:love:

In a way I'm glad they've found something (that sounds weird and not really what I mean but can't get words to come out properly today :roll::oops:). At least now you will now have a tangable reason for his fussy nommings etc (& all those who said you were over reacting, being paranoid, fussing too much etc will eat their words) & we can help you to work out how to get things sorted :D:wave: It's the not knowing that is the worst bit.

In a way I'm glad they've found something (that sounds weird and not really what I mean but can't get words to come out properly today :roll::oops:). At least now you will now have a tangable reason for his fussy nommings etc (& all those who said you were over reacting, being paranoid, fussing too much etc will eat their words) & we can help you to work out how to get things sorted :D:wave: It's the not knowing that is the worst bit.

Completely agree with this :D :wave:

Glad to hear that he is doing well so far :D :wave: I agree with what Fluffers has said, it's good that you now know xxx

Glad he's woken up. I hope what they've found is easily sorted. I agree with Fluffers. It's better to know and be able to do something about it. :thumb:

:thumb:

Totally yhis.

glad he came round well :love:

Im also glad that the xrays have showed something, atleast it will give you a reason for being a fussy bunny :)

Will be waiting to hear about the results later :wave:

Back