• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A picture I have been waiting for. FAO Susie Bun

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Old Frank is a real sun worshipper and has struggled hard during the winter months. But today he is a happy lad :love:

P3241547.jpg

I dont know this chap if Im being honest....he must be an old man,bless him!!

He is 8.5 years and been with us since December 09. He only has one eye and we think there is a tumour behind his remaining one. He has had a tragic life really, he was attacked by a fox which killed his partner and left him with a lot of injuries. His eye was removed by my vet after the previous op he had went completely wrong leaving him infected and in pain.

he is a lovely gentle boy but we cant bond him because he will suddenly attack with put warning, not surprising given what he's been through :(

He is 8.5 years and been with us since December 09. He only has one eye and we think there is a tumour behind his remaining one. He has had a tragic life really, he was attacked by a fox which killed his partner and left him with a lot of injuries. His eye was removed by my vet after the previous op he had went completely wrong leaving him infected and in pain.

he is a lovely gentle boy but we cant bond him because he will suddenly attack with put warning, not surprising given what he's been through :(

A born survivor.Hes one helluva lucky boy....in one way or another.xxx

he is definitely a tough old boy :love:

So many threads mention rabbits being such fragile creatures but I completely disagree. I think the way they manage to survive in the most horrific circumstances is amazing. We have met so many amazing bunnies that survive against all the odds and always continue to surprise me with what they can cope with :love:

he is definitely a tough old boy :love:

So many threads mention rabbits being such fragile creatures but I completely disagree. I think the way they manage to survive in the most horrific circumstances is amazing. We have met so many amazing bunnies that survive against all the odds and always continue to surprise me with what they can cope with :love:

I agree.My 2 disabled buns are coping marvellously.
One is always going to hear lots of sad stories on a forum this large.

I wasn't sure I would ever see him flopped out like that again. He has spent the whole of winter sat hunched up looking miserable.

Back