• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wahayy!! People want my buns poop!!

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
Contacted the local residents association and asked if anyone wanted weekly bags of rabbit waste, hay/litter/poops and lots of people emailed me for it?! I chose one lady as she lives across the road from me (never met her) and she has an allotment which is behind her house - which i never knew about either :oops: (only lived here 11 years):lol: and i just drop it off outside her gate whenever i can - How good is that?? :)

Loads of people want things like that :)

Mine now goes to the allotments over the back of my house. I just throw it over the wall and whoever wants it, comes and gets it :lol:

Do you just chuck it with all the megazorb and newspaper?

That's brilliant!!!

There's a guy at work who has an allotment ..... he's away at the mo but I may just have to offer my services when he gets back!!

So they don't mind the megazorb being in there as well?!?!

I'm actually getting quite giddy now ..... how sad am I!! :lol: :oops: :lol:

That's brilliant!!!

There's a guy at work who has an allotment ..... he's away at the mo but I may just have to offer my services when he gets back!!

Its just paper or wood based, so its fully biodegradable :D

That's brilliant!!!

Apparently Rabbit poop is great for gardens!?!

I see a guy most mornings in his alotment and i'm so tempted to ask if he wants my poop but if he says no i'll be mortified :lol: :oops:

Onto something good here, the lady has emailed thanking me for the bag of waste and promised me some veggies in the summer from her plot - all organically grown - So she will be growing her own manure in a round about way :lol::lol:

Back