• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peanut & Roofus - bonding update

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
And mummy is a little anxious. Well, quite a bit actually but I'm so busy at work I'm managing to keep my mind off it. I will be taking them to someone tonight who will be bonding them for me, which I'm very grateful for because I'm not confident enough to try it myself. I won't see them for a little while, so I'll also be missing them loads as well :(

I'm being the typical anxious bunny mummy, I'm sure it will be ok and I've really been looking forward to seeing them run around together for what feels like ages now, so in that respect I'm really excited. I'm just worried that they won't get on or they'll hurt each other. I really want them to be happy together.

Please can we have some bonding vibes sent our way :D :D

Thank you!

Last edited:
We hope it all goes well and not too stressful for everyone concerned.

Having almost completed bonding my two, my thoughts are with you all.
Good luck.

Estelle and Frankie are 90% bonded now.

Just got back dropping them off at Janice's, all seems to be going well so far. I'm so used to seeing them on their own so it was lovely to see them in the same cage together.

So far Peanut has been showing her dominance by humping poor Roo, poor thing looked petrified, I thought it would be the other way round :lol: He has thumped at her so we'll see how it goes.

Janice has kindly started a bonding thread with updates of their progress in the stories and photos section, I'll be permanently glued to it for the next few days :lol:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=277732

Last edited:
Massive bonding vibes...will look for other thread.
:wave:

Edit - ooh I've already seen these cute buns. Will monitor their progress :D

Thank you for all your vibes, all is going well, Peanut is still Queen of the cage at the moment. There's been some grooming from Peanut and individual grooming from both and a bit of chasing from Roo but with no success :lol:

Update - looks like Peanut and Roo are going to be coming home together! I'm so happy :D

It's not been too eventful by the sound of it, it seems Peanut is still the boss at the moment. Not sure if there has been any mutual grooming yet but it's looking good so far :D

Update - looks like Peanut and Roo are going to be coming home together! I'm so happy :D

It's not been too eventful by the sound of it, it seems Peanut is still the boss at the moment. Not sure if there has been any mutual grooming yet but it's looking good so far :D

Great .. Good Luck with everything again ! :wave:

Back