• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 baby rabbits i have left need newhome :(

kk_kayla

Mama Doe
i was reserving them for my neighbour but shes just informed me that she cant take them now. but i cant keep them :( so i need to find them a new home.
if anyone here is from is near luton bedfordshire and would like to lovely litle lionhead rabbits they come with hdouble pets at home hutch and all their foot treats and toys.
i put them on preloved but removed my ad as i mainly had breeders interested :( and they are not going to a breeder.
so i thought best to ask someone on here.
im going to try and put them in the propa rehoming section later when i get some good pictures of them.

Any luck yet Kayla?

For what it's worth to anyone reading, my Poppy came from this litter of buns, and she is an excellently tempered, inquisitve, friendly little thing :love: maybe post some pictures Kayla. They are such little stunners. I hope they find lovely homes soon.

Poppy will hopefully be paired up with a neutered husbun called Linford from the Rabbit Residence Rescue - he's a black lionhead and we're very excited for him to come to his forever home (he and his siblings were going to used as reptile food :( )

Im in Bedford, im moving house soon though, how long do you think you could keep them for? I will have more space when we move

Im in Bedford, im moving house soon though, how long do you think you could keep them for? I will have more space when we move

i was going to try keep them...but space wise we just dont have it. they will be in the house till the end of may and by the end of may they will have to go outside if possible for a month or 2. then they would go...

they come with a 2 storey pets at home hutch...with the carpet in it and a small gunie pig hutch (for storage) and any food i have at the time. lead, food bowls, toys everything.

they are really really lovely...i had them confirmed as 2 females by pets at home.

i do ask for a small donation so i can pay to put new flooring in my little girls room becuase my male rabbit sprayed the carpet. and i need to decorate her room so i need to have a donation of some sort to help me with the payments.

i will try and take some pictures soon.

if anyone is interested please contact me :)

Any luck yet Kayla?

For what it's worth to anyone reading, my Poppy came from this litter of buns, and she is an excellently tempered, inquisitve, friendly little thing :love: maybe post some pictures Kayla. They are such little stunners. I hope they find lovely homes soon.

Poppy will hopefully be paired up with a neutered husbun called Linford from the Rabbit Residence Rescue - he's a black lionhead and we're very excited for him to come to his forever home (he and his siblings were going to used as reptile food :( )

thanks for the great speech lol...hopefuly it helps them find great homes...its going to be hard to give them up as ive bonded with them so much :( but i simply dont have the space and they can only really live outside in the main summer months, :( .

i have to admit their temperaments are fantastic!! never been nipped or anything.

i cant believe they were going to use the rescue bun as reptile food that terrible. things like these make me scared to give my rabbits to homes :(...

Back