• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you buy from?

twisted_angel

Warren Scout
hello

I wondered where you all buy your bunnies toys and treats from. I have been looking to buy online but everywhere seems out of stock for what i want or the postage is really high:

I was looking for:

Giant chew tubes
Chew Mats
Food / hay balls
Naturals range
Seagrass balls

Etc etc

I could get from pets at home but they seemed over priced plus i only try to buy from there in emeregncys.

I have tried Pet planet, Pet supermarket, Zooplus but most of it is out of stock and Pets and pals wanted almost £12 postage :?

The Hay Experts, although i must admit i do go to PAH for the more sturdy plastic type toys like jingle bell balls and the bunny/carrot teething ring thingys and pop up tents and tunnels etc as the Hay Experts toys being natural tend to end up being more of a 24 hour (if that) "destuctachew" with my two than a long lasting toy :lol:

Thank you all

Paulinejoe & Alfagirl the Hay experts had everything i wanted and in stock too :thumb:

Last edited:
Thank you all

Paulinejoe the Hay experts had everything i wanted and in stock too :thumb:

They are so good, and I don't think the postage is too steep now I'm further south. Everything is really well packaged too, and my lot are in bunny love with the Pure Pastures Meadow hay. :love:

Back