• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's camp ... and a question about his loo!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser's camp has now been approved by General Dudley. :D His beloved basin will go in the empt back corner, but I'm not sure whether I should mke it as clean as possible for obvious reasons ... or if this might put him off using it.

P3230398.jpg

Spenser's camp has now been approved by General Dudley. :D His beloved basin will go in the empt back corner, but I'm not sure whether I should mke it as clean as possible for obvious reasons ... or if this might put him off using it.

Just give it a clean with boiling water that will kill off anything and wont leave a smell!

Dudley is very impressed with Camp Spenser! He is pleased to see it is not adorned with pink fairy lights as some bunnies would have it! The pink tiger striped fleece is permissible as he and Daisy now have pink vet bed on the top floor of their indoor accommodation. However, Daisy is trying to dye it with some nice carrot coloured stains!!

:love: I love his rainbow blanket and your elephant curtains! I won't be showing this to Max he'll think his dog crate is far inferior and be pestering me for better decorations if he sees this :oops::lol:

That looks very comfortable; Spenser won't ever want to leave. ;) :lol::lol:

I would give the basin a good clean but put a few old poops back in like Georgey suggested. :)

Back