• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super Cute babies u/d day 15 post 32

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
day 6 Babies

Warning: completely adorable babies!! :love::love:

Note: Isla is completely happy for me to be doing this. She is relaxed when I go in, I follow the guildlines I have found about scenting from the litter tray. If Isla had become agitated in anyway, I would n't be doing this. Bubs were not out more than 5 minutes so they didn't get cold and photos were taken without a flash, to prevent any damage to babies eyes.

Babies006.jpg

Babies007.jpg

Babies008.jpg

Babies009.jpg

Babies013.jpg

Babies020.jpg

Babies021.jpg

For anyone not following my threads in Health and behviour, these were not planned, however they are here and I can't do anything about that, I am doing my best for them and no more litters will be arriving here any time soon!

Last edited:
:love::love:They are beautiful - I'm sure you will do brilliantly by them.

I would have expected them to be light coloured or at least some to be light coloured, just shows what I know :lol::lol:

their ears seem to have come from no where! All of a sudden they have gone from being tucked away to POP! they are there! I am wondering if they will lop, or if they will helicopter like mums. Better be careful what I say about this lot from now on. They can hear me!

:love::love:They are beautiful - I'm sure you will do brilliantly by them.

I would have expected them to be light coloured or at least some to be light coloured, just shows what I know :lol::lol:

Looks, at the minute to be 3 agouti like mum and 3 black. Dad is REW so can't be sure what he carries. they all seem happy and healthy at the minute, so not too bothered about colours :)

So cute but must have been an awful shock. I'm so pleased you have Arthur though. I suspect he'll be feeling a little smug right now after fooling everyone with his invisible but active plums ;)

Stealth impregnation :lol:

So cute but must have been an awful shock. I'm so pleased you have Arthur though. I suspect he'll be feeling a little smug right now after fooling everyone with his invisible but active plums ;)

Stealth impregnation :lol:

:lol::lol: Zero was also a master at sucking his plums in. Norty bunnies

So cute but must have been an awful shock. I'm so pleased you have Arthur though. I suspect he'll be feeling a little smug right now after fooling everyone with his invisible but active plums ;)Stealth impregnation :lol:

He's a bit peeved with me, I've took his girlfriend away! they keep 'talking' through the bars :love:

Back