• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrier..

I agree with Gray - I've seen those in the flesh and they are actually tiny - suitable for a rat perhaps but definitely not a rabbit.

I would recommend searching on 'cat carrier' rather than rabbit, and seeing if you can find a carrier which opens at the top, as it's far easier getting a bunny in and out of a top opening carrier than trying to get it through a side access where you risk getting feet, toes etc caught and causing injury: much less stressful for bunny and owner!

Eta: I have one similar to this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OPTIONS-Delux...UK_Pet_Supplies_Cats&var=&hash=item6b1a3d01c6

although I'm not so sure about the £10 p&p :shock:

Last edited:
It's a good idea to invest in a good carrier anyway as you'll be using it three times a year for vaccinations. I have two Cabrio cat carriers that have a door and an opening lid and I use them a LOT. They get used for vet trips but I also use them in spring/summer nearly every day to take them out onto the grass in.

Back