• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Animals of RU...

chul

Staff member
Dear RU, my name iz Mr Chinchinnins, but you can call me Grand Master Chinchinins insteads.

Last nights, the humans got me out, cuddled me, played with me, and then made the FATAL mistake of letting me have a run about.

Animals of RU, when you is let lose, scope about.. work out a plan.. and den when the humans put you in your cage and go to bed...

SNEAK OUT AND RUN AROUND ALL NIGHT!!!!!

Dis is what I did RU pets... until I was caught at 5am.. drat my little pitter patter of feet being heard!

Serves those humans right for taking pictures like dis...

2011-03-23203252.jpg

2011-03-23203319.jpg

2011-03-23203305.jpg

BWAHAHA

I dont really know anything about chinchillas, but they always look so big and fluffy!

Great escape plan! I wont be showing this to B&G - i have enough trouble with them as it is! :lol:

Thanks for sharing Chul :)

I dont really know anything about chinchillas, but they always look so big and fluffy!

Great escape plan! I wont be showing this to B&G - i have enough trouble with them as it is! :lol:

Thanks for sharing Chul :)

:lol: I was shocked when OH went downstairs in the night and told me... I was dreading the carnage of wallpaper when I got up :roll: as he has already pulled some so it is unglued... but oddly he hasnt killed anything!! :lol:

Hes eaten some extra food.. and some fenugreek crunshies :lol:

Joejoe & Jess say: "Thats the spirit Grand Master Chinchinins, give them hoomins the runaround, chew their firnishings. poop behind their sofa, make a racket while they're laying in bed at night and cause chaos - show them hoomins who's boss!" :lol::lol::lol:

Joejoe & Jess say: "Thats the spirit Grand Master Chinchinins, give them hoomins the runaround, chew their firnishings. poop behind their sofa, make a racket while they're laying in bed at night and cause chaos - show them hoomins who's boss!" :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

I think Mr Chinchinnins is only telling other pets to do this as he hates other animals... so wants to get them all into troubles!! :roll:

:lol: Oh chinchillas. :love:

This happened to us one night. The chins are in my room and we had the air con on, set to go off at about 5am. Soon after that I wok up thinking the walls were falling down! I could hear the weirdest noise. Turned out to be Chong running up and down the room. I had to pull my draws out to catch him.

Gotta love chinnies. :love: :love:

Wow, that's how to get your own back on the hoomins. Norty hoomins making a handsome chinchilla look all cutesy when he wasn't in the mood. Make them suffer! :p

Awwwh with such a cute little face im sure you were forgiven... have you been speaking to our Maggie? :? I spent an hour last night trying to get her back in her cage after she made a run for it! In the end i gave up and put her a raisin in the cage and she soon hopped in!! She very rarely gets anything other than their normal food and hay so she soon fell for the trick :lol: They are SO fast though!!

Beige: Well done, I love it when a plan comes together. Glad you helped yourself to extra food too.

Back