• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good morning from Rex mummy and babies

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Feeling better and braver ...

SHE LICKED ME ...:D :D :love: :love: right up my arm and then crouched down for the biggest fuss ever ... :love: :love: :love:

I think she was saying thank you :D...or am i just being soft :oops:

2011_0323march0005.jpg

2011_0323march0006.jpg

and her lovely babies :love:

2011_0323march0008.jpg

2011_0323march0007.jpg

Thinking of calling mummy Roxy or Roxane ... what do you all think ????

O.............................M................................G

*Faints*

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ETA The night before last I had a dream that Mummy Bunny was coming here. I even named her :oops:

Amelia-Grace

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful mummy bun and sweet babies :love:

I like Roxanne, am rubbish at names myself :oops:

I think animals can sense that someone has helped them and she must appreciate the life she has now so she was saying thanks by showing you she trusts you.

so pleased she is settled, it must make you feel so happy.

those babies are to die for..:love::love:

i like roxy but P PROD UK has a rex called Roxy and i always thought it suited her. :)

Oh mummy looks so much better today,shes beautiful :love:

Lovely that shes trusting you more today too :)

Babies are gorgeous too :love::love:

Feeling better and braver ...

SHE LICKED ME ...:D :D :love: :love: right up my arm and then crouched down for the biggest fuss ever ... :love: :love: :love:

I think she was saying thank you :D...or am i just being soft :oops:

2011_0323march0005.jpg

and her lovely babies :love:

2011_0323march0008.jpg

Thinking of calling mummy Roxy or Roxane ... what do you all think ????

I think they know when they are safe and she's saying thank you, Digby would often groom me when I gave him his meds:love::love:

She is a beautiful bunny, and the babies well...........:love::love: - I can see why Janes smitten;):lol:

Mummy is so gorgeous!! :love::love: I'm glad she is becoming more relaxed too.

And the babies, they are sooooooooooooo cute!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

i just filled up with tears reading this:oops: what an amazing difference her short time with you has made:D she must feel so safe and secure now:love: (and they're all gorgeous:love:)

Back