• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nervous!!!!

MichG

Mama Doe
I am going to start bonding 2 of my pairs this morning!!!
Jack and Lily with Patch and Chloe.

I am nervous and really hope it all goes smoothly, they are all pretty chilled out relaxed and friendly rabbits so they will hopefully get on fine. I thought about trying to bond them with my other pair Poppy and Charlie, I just don't think that would work, Poppy and Charlie are not very friendly rabbits who don't seem to like anybun :( They were bonded in a trio with Chloe but they bullied her really badly.

Will try to post piccies later.
Good vibes please!

How's the bonding going? My two are going off tonight to be bonded, I'm very nervous too but I'm having someone help me so not so bad for me, although I am going to miss them loads and i feel nervous not being able to be there and see how they're getting on.

Sending some bonding vibes your way :D

Lots of vibes is the little white one in your signature a Netherlands dwarf

No, he is an angora x, I don't know what he is cross with... maybe nethie!

I just realised I hadn't updated (due to stress of bonding I think :lol:)

It didn't go well to start with as there was fighting and both girls got injured. So they got separated and put back together, and now after 4 days they all appear to be friends, it is only the boys who I have not seen groom each other and sometimes Jack (the white one) still thumps when the other male comes near him and moves away, but it's only been 4 days so it's going ok now I think :)

I will post a piccie later as I am now off to work!

Back