PDA

View Full Version : Make Mine Chocolate Now Has Supporter Packs - with added chocolate!

The Duchess
23-03-2011, 11:04 PM
For those of you who haven't yet heard, you may like to know that we now have some limited edition supporters packs.

We have been lucky enough to be sponsored by Burns this Easter for our Easter Amnesty, but also by Lucky's who make amazing things with chocolate.

For more info, clicky here http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=2&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

The Duchess
23-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Yumsies!

Real grown up 'chocolateyness'
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/helenmhalliday/MMC/Webphotos017.jpg

Jack's-Jane
24-03-2011, 06:41 AM
Fab, I will go and take a look now :wave:

Blackberry & Co
24-03-2011, 06:44 AM
Ooh,looks exciting! Off to have a peek...

Jack's-Jane
24-03-2011, 06:46 AM
Ooh,looks exciting! Off to have a peek...

Oi, that first Choccie treat is ALL MINE !! :p

Vanessa.B
24-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Have just tried to order some choccies but in another moment of senility I have forgotten my passwords to log on to MMC :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Have sent an email Helen to MMC - what a klutz I am :oops:

Alfagirl
24-03-2011, 09:22 AM
Oooh, I want!

*Trots off to count pennies*

The Duchess
24-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Have just tried to order some choccies but in another moment of senility I have forgotten my passwords to log on to MMC :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Hello!

Lisa is having probs with the e-mails so could you e-mail again on info@makeminechocolate.org.uk and she'll get back to you.

Thank you! :D

Georgeypudding
24-03-2011, 01:00 PM
awwh, I cant eat cake :(

mattyp
24-03-2011, 01:28 PM
Hi! I was just wondering if any of the packs come with the car sticker or if that is bought separetly?

The Duchess
24-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Hi! I was just wondering if any of the packs come with the car sticker or if that is bought separetly?

Hello!

Neither pack of these have the car sticker as we are doing a special giveaway with Bunny Mad Magazine this edition - free car sticker included. If you e-mail Lisa she could possible substitute or add one - info@makeminechocolate.org.uk :D

Vanessa.B
24-03-2011, 07:43 PM

Well in a moment of inspiration I remembered the username but then Paypal wouldn't accept my payment :( :( :( :( :(

I need those choccies :)

mattyp
24-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Hello!

Neither pack of these have the car sticker as we are doing a special giveaway with Bunny Mad Magazine this edition - free car sticker included. If you e-mail Lisa she could possible substitute or add one - info@makeminechocolate.org.uk :D

I can't seem to find how to buy the bunny mad magazine? I might just go mad and get the mag and the supporter pack...:D

The Duchess
24-03-2011, 10:04 PM
I can't seem to find how to buy the bunny mad magazine? I might just go mad and get the mag and the supporter pack...:D

Bunny Mad Magazine is available from Bunny Mad Lisa on here or via her web site (bunny creations).

Lisa also sells them on The Hay Experts but not sure if she has this new issue yet.

bunny mad lisa
25-03-2011, 01:32 PM
the new issue of bunny mad will be out in about 10 days(contact me) and the hay experts will; have them in about 14 days.

i'm so excited about having the free gift and theres a couple of great articles too. There will also be a MMC poster included so please show your support!