• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate Now Has Supporter Packs - with added chocolate!

Yumsies!

Real grown up 'chocolateyness'
Webphotos017.jpg

Have just tried to order some choccies but in another moment of senility I have forgotten my passwords to log on to MMC :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Have sent an email Helen to MMC - what a klutz I am :oops:

Hi! I was just wondering if any of the packs come with the car sticker or if that is bought separetly?

Have just tried to order some choccies but in another moment of senility I have forgotten my passwords to log on to MMC :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Have sent an email Helen to MMC - what a klutz I am :oops:

Well in a moment of inspiration I remembered the username but then Paypal wouldn't accept my payment :( :( :( :( :(

I need those choccies :)

I can't seem to find how to buy the bunny mad magazine? I might just go mad and get the mag and the supporter pack...:D

Bunny Mad Magazine is available from Bunny Mad Lisa on here or via her web site (bunny creations).

Lisa also sells them on The Hay Experts but not sure if she has this new issue yet.

the new issue of bunny mad will be out in about 10 days(contact me) and the hay experts will; have them in about 14 days.

i'm so excited about having the free gift and theres a couple of great articles too. There will also be a MMC poster included so please show your support!

Back