• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ERIC: hewwo r yooooo

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
look at my pooooooo:)
DSCF15081.jpg

mummy says its pretty good for a dental nethie. whats you all fink?

eric:wave:

I can see a couple of specially big ones right near the middle! Good boy, you've obviously been nomming your hay! Can we have a face pic too? :oops:

it looks like it's vewwy tiring bein a eric :love::love::love:

ooohhhhh it is:D i binkied loads today. then i explored mummy's craft cupboard cos she left the door open:p purple paper card is really tasty;)

then i had to do lots of mad laps around the room, eat some of my grassy mat and just be gorgeously cute!!!

vewy hard work!

eric x

Eric you are BOOOOOOTIFUL :love::love:

Are the apple sticks helping your teefies & making good poops? ;):wave:

wellll, i keep looking at the sticks and nudging dem wiv my nose but i not eated one:oops: eddie-may has and she luvs em - strips the brown bits off and everyfin!

mummy says i'n a big scaredy cat but i is a BUNNY!!!!

wellll, i keep looking at the sticks and nudging dem wiv my nose but i not eated one:oops: eddie-may has and she luvs em - strips the brown bits off and everyfin!

mummy says i'n a big scaredy cat but i is a BUNNY!!!!

:lol:

Maybe special bunnies like you need special skinny sticks ;) I'll have a see what we can find ;):wave:

Back