• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie and Bubbles make the most of the sun

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry this is quite pic heavy but I couldn't choose just a few. :oops:

Alfie looking extremely cute :love:
DSCF1468.jpg

DSCF1461.jpg

Lots of rolling in the dirt - Bubbles first
DSCF1565.jpg

Then Alfie comes to see what's going on
DSCF1566.jpg

And decides to give it a go himself
DSCF1576.jpg

DSCF1578.jpg

DSCF1581.jpg

DSCF1587.jpg

Then it was time to sunbathe
DSCF1635.jpg

DSCF1632.jpg

DSCF1624.jpg

Btw, please excuse the state of the lawn - we've just freecycled the climbing frame as the kids have outgrown it (hence the huge bare patch). :oops:

awwwwwwwwwwww I love these two :love:

I think you need to keep that little patch of earth there now just for Alfie and bubbles - looks like they had a whale of a time :D

Oh bless them, they are looking gorgeous :love::love::love: let me know if they need their nail clipped any time soon (any excuse for a sneaky cuddle ;) )

:love: They're gorgeous and look like they had a fab time! I love the piccie of Bubbles flat on her back in that ladylike pose in the mud lol, lovely piccies thanks for sharing :love:

OH MY GOD!!! though the first two of Alfie were gorgeous...then saw them rolling in the dirt :love::love::love: I may have just died from the cute!!:love::love:

gorgeous:love:

and i thought you'd dug that bit of turf up so that the bunnies could roll in the dirt on purpose;)

Oh bless them, they are looking gorgeous :love::love::love: let me know if they need their nail clipped any time soon (any excuse for a sneaky cuddle ;) )

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure their nails must be getting a bit long. ;)

Thank you all. :love: I think it's safe to say that I will not be popular when that bare patch gets turfed. :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sure their nails must be getting a bit long. ;)

Thank you all. :love: I think it's safe to say that I will not be popular when that bare patch gets turfed. :oops: :lol:

You could get them a sand-pit (or if they already have one, another bigger and more deluxe one). I can see Bubbles on a sunlouger with a pretty flower in her hair.

and i thought you'd dug that bit of turf up so that the bunnies could roll in the dirt on purpose;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Well, if truth be known, they seemed to love it a few days ago when it was freshly raked over but weren't so keen the following day. So today I gave it another rake just so I could get photos. :oops:

Susan, I was actually looking at sandpits in Asda today. :lol: I decided against it though because they probably wouldn't use it if they knew they were allowed to. :roll: There's another bald patch behind my new planter though, so I might give that a good rake over and see if I can persuade them to use that instead.

I'm going to try giving them a digging box in their run again too - the last one had to go when they started using it as a toilet. :roll:

Back