• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vet prices

£29 for a check up with our vets and around £15 per vaccination with 10% discount if you take 3 or more buns :)

I'd phone your vet to find out as prices can change so much.

At my vet it's £15 for myxo and £10 for VHD, a good vet will do a general check up at the same time as the jab to make sure bun is healthy enough for it and doesn't have any other issues that need dealing with.
If you've got a simple question most vets and ask while you're there most vets won't charge you a consultation fee.

I'm from the U.S. of A and apparently it costs $365 (224.34 British pounds) for a spay or neuter. I have two buns...yikes this is gonna break my wallet :shock:
Is this a standard price to pay? I don't want to pay more than I have to but then again, if that's what it costs for an excellent vet then I have no other choice than to shell out the cash...
Time to start saving up!

Back