• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bun ever get stuck mid roll?

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Does your bun ever get stuck mid roll? Sprocket does, he ends up flat on his back and takes a second or two to wriggle out of it.. :D

haha yes Bonnie does!

Shes a bit of a porker and gets stuck half on her back sometimes , always makes me giggle but she looks rather alarmed when it happens bless her.

aww bless. Aparently Sprocket isn't fat. I checked with our vet. He says he is a good weight for a dwarf lop. But then dwarf lops are quite stocky aren't they? :oops:

Yes Poppy used to do this when she flopped, it was like she hit the floor with too much force and rolled too far and got stuck for a few seconds as you said, it always made me giggle but I haven't seen her do it for a while!!

Yes - My Honey used to when she lived indoors, but I haven't seen her do it since she moved outside with Eric and Ernie:(

Squuuuueeeeee, that is sooooo cute. :love::love::love:

Bubbles occasionally gets stuck but says it's not because she's fat, thank you very much. :lol::lol:

Yes Flipflop was always doing this. After panicking and getting herself upright again, she used to give me a funny look as if I had done it to her. :roll::lol:

eric does, yes. he only usually rolls one way - completely freaks him out when he rolls right over:lol:

Back