• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MORE PICS POST 34! Bunny in a Basket! Video Clip added Post 17

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
I try and put different things in for Lady Jane to play with each day, and today I filled a basket with hay - she loved it! After pushing it around for a while and tipping it on it's side and then back upright again, she discovered that the best fun was to sit in the hay and eat it :lol:

BunniesLadyJaneMarch23rd2011017.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch23rd2011018.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch23rd2011050.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch23rd2011055.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch23rd2011056.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch23rd2011060.jpg

BunniesLadyJaneMarch23rd2011062.jpg

Last edited:
Put a couple of creme eggs (she wouldn't, would she...) in the basket, and those would make lovely Easter cards.

Awwwwwwww shes adorable!!! How do you resist not to just sit and cuddle, kiss and give her nosey rubs all day long?:love::love::love::love::love:

:love: shes beautifull!! is this buttercups new wife? did you ever recieve the book on bonding? if so is it worth a read??

What a treat! :D:love: I like the way she sniffed at the green thing and decided it wasn't worthy of nomming.:lol:

Back