• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Des Res!

pepperpot

Warren Scout
Here's my new hutch, all painted and ready for its new occupant!!!

...and hopefully fox proof :(

P1020090.jpg

Looks lovely. Would just double check the wire is fox proof. Read recently foxes can bite through regular mesh and wire.

After one pf my bunnies lost her ear to a fox, and she was actually in a proper fox proof eglu, I would re-inforce it just to make sure. But I am not expert how to do this.

Hope you don't mind me mentioning this. Just better to be safe than sorry.

Looks lovely. Would just double check the wire is fox proof. Read recently foxes can bite through regular mesh and wire.

After one pf my bunnies lost her ear to a fox, and she was actually in a proper fox proof eglu, I would re-inforce it just to make sure. But I am not expert how to do this.

Hope you don't mind me mentioning this. Just better to be safe than sorry.

Don't mind any advice after losing my poor Pepper to a fox :(

I'll get the OH to look at it and see what he can do.

I'd also thought of somehow using padlocks too?

Looks lovely, I really love that colour! Looking forward to seeing photos of your new arrival in her new home. :D When does she arrive?

she's coming the week after next!

Although I've kept rabbits for many years, I'm excited about having a whole new....and hopefully secure....set-up and can't wait to go and pick up bunny :D

Back