• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

love of bunnies is

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
eating your tea in garden, while they happily munch on the grass, on a nice spring day :)

021.jpg

014.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

035-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

030.jpg

Awwwww they look like they were enjoying the day! :love::love::love::love:

I know I told you several times, but your garden is always soooo beautiful!! :love::love::love::love:

Awwwww they look like they were enjoying the day! :love::love::love::love:

I know I told you several times, but your garden is always soooo beautiful!! :love::love::love::love:

thankyou, can't wait till easter till dad does the path up to the bridge as decking, waited a year :lol:, finally started to remove the bricks from around path, so it now has temporarly wooden bits around the sides for now, all the bricks kept bracking in frosty weather in winter and looked a mess

thankyou, can't wait till easter till dad does the path up to the bridge as decking, waited a year :lol:, finally started to remove the bricks from around path, so it now has temporarly wooden bits around the sides for now, all the bricks kept bracking in frosty weather in winter and looked a mess

I'm definitely looking forward to pics. ;)

I do so love your garden! :love: :love: :love:

And the buns look so happy nomming away!

i love them both, they stay on the lawna dn donlt attempt to eat border plants and i can just walk right up to them both and stroke them or pick them up and bring them back inside without running around, when i had mowgli and rosie as youngsters they had me running rings around them :lol:

I totally agree with you. Last few days have been having lunch outside while the bunnies roam. It's been lovely. :thumb: Hope they enjoy their time at Nana's tomorrow.

Back