• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House Bun Slaves how do you ....

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
How do you cope during the epic moult???? Lola has been moulting since January!! It takes me almost an hour to hoover the flat every day and then I start hoovering again, then I put the hoover away and theres more hair floating around! - I cant wear black any more! I brush her every other day outside. Theres even hair in places she doesn't go!! We have laminate so its easier, I dread to think what it would be like if we had carpet:lol::lol::lol:

Even when she kisses me goodbye in the morning I can feel her hair all over my face - Im sure people on the tube think i am going grey!!:lol::lol:

We have carpet, with two housebuns and they are moulting epically :)

The house is just covered in fur right now, but hey, it only lasts for a year :) :lol:

And this Ladies & Gentlemen, is why I put Rodge & orla back outside! Megazorb & fur was driving me insane! :lol:

Gray, everywhere is covered, in the cupboards, in the bed, even on the oven top!! - No idea how she gets on top of there!!:lol:

I can't Hoover all the time because Honey is terrified of the Hoover, the answer is... Lint rollers! :lol:

meh. i ignore it:D

have had to say farewell to many a vacuum cleaner!!!

I thought I had killed the hoover today it just stopped!! opened the nozzle and loads of poops and hay fell out and the pipe was blocked with hay? I think SiDney and Lola use it when i'm not here:D

Ive taken to grooming the carpet. Hoovering just doesnt do anything. Dysons are NOT made for rabbit fuzz!

So the brush I use for Rolo, I bought another one and use that every other day. Not great, but sooo much better than it was.

Rach

Ive taken to grooming the carpet. Hoovering just doesnt do anything. Dysons are NOT made for rabbit fuzz!

So the brush I use for Rolo, I bought another one and use that every other day. Not great, but sooo much better than it was.

Rach

My Dyson is :D

It's a DC33 Stubborn. It's AWESOME for pet hair and hay :D Never blocks, never loses suction and my lord, onthing on the floor after :D

Rach

Please don't tell anyone on the outside world you groom your carpet :lol: they may get a bit worried :lol:

We understand though :D

Rach

You groom the carpet? with a hand brush? how long does that take?:lol::lol:

This is the main reason that the buns are going back outside in a few weeks ......... I'd be happy to keep them indoors but the fur is just driving OH absolutely mad!!

I've lost count of the times its blocked my Dyson and as soon as I've hoovered round everywhere, there's always a little fluffy ball just floating around somewhere ....... drives me mad!!!

I put my towel over the bannister the other day just whilst I nipped downstairs to make a brew ....... came back upstairs, had shower, used towel ..... needed another shower!!! I was just covered in the stuff!!

Little monkeys!!! :lol:

This is the main reason that the buns are going back outside in a few weeks ......... I'd be happy to keep them indoors but the fur is just driving OH absolutely mad!!

I've lost count of the times its blocked my Dyson and as soon as I've hoovered round everywhere, there's always a little fluffy ball just floating around somewhere ....... drives me mad!!!

I put my towel over the bannister the other day just whilst I nipped downstairs to make a brew ....... came back upstairs, had shower, used towel ..... needed another shower!!! I was just covered in the stuff!!

Little monkeys!!! :lol:

All of my office clothes are covered in fur, even after washing them and going nowhere near the fur meisters :evil:

My answer - the Furminator!

Not only does it take clouds of hair out of them outside, it also works on trousers, duvets, the curtains and carpets. Lifts off loads! Then a quick whizz with the Hoover and job done!

My answer - the Furminator!

Not only does it take clouds of hair out of them outside, it also works on trousers, duvets, the curtains and carpets. Lifts off loads! Then a quick whizz with the Hoover and job done!

What is this?

Back