• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Girls

Daisy Pants

Young Bun
Hi All,

It's been a while since I've been on here but I'm after a bit of advice.

We have 2 bonded buns, Tilley and Humphrey and took in a 'vacation bunny' while her owners moved house.. they now don't want her back. I'd love it if my two could get on with the imaginatively named 'Fluffy' as she's a friendly little soul and so desperate for other bunny love..

My two are indoor buns who get free run in the garden every day - whereas Fluffy is an outdoor, hutch and tiny run bunny.. Already Tilley has bitten her nose through the bars but they all lie together in the day.. how's best to go about getting the three of them to bond?

The added twist is that Fluffy's partner - Buster ran away from home before they moved - but still lives between three gardens.. so I'm hoping that they'll catch him and I can have him back.. (He's been living that way for 3 weeks now).. If this doens happen will four then get on ok or will I have ruined the chances of Fluffy and Buster??

Questions questions!!

Thanks..

xx

Hi, can I ask how big the hutch and run is? I would introduce the 3 slowly and carefully in a neutral space, maybe about 3x3? Just watch them and don't leave the room lol

The run is a puppy pen around the hutch so not big at all.. Would I be best getting Humphrey in there first or is that going to make things worse.. Tilley gets VERY jealous!! :oops:

Back