• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser was eating a poo ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... but he spat it out! :mrgreen::roll: Admittedly I had just walked into the room with a fenugreek crunchie in my hand, but I am a bit concerned because it wasn't a caecotroph. Yes, I did look closely. :oops: I suspect he might be reluctant to use his basin today becuase I put fresh hay in his litter basin before bringing him in. I will definitely want to have a clean basin for him coming hoome from neuter tomorrow, but equally I don't want him holding poos in. :?

Charlie nibbles his own normal poos at times.
His fave place to do it was my bed. He'd chew them into dust and then get it all over my sheets, little minger :evil:

My Inca occassionally eats her normal poo.

I read before that some bunnies just do that!

Dave does that too. Elwood would even eat other bunnies normal poos as well, but he was a very odd boy. saved on hoovering though :lol:

Spencer has some really funny quirks, if he was a hoomin he would be a mad aristocrat, with a with a Tommy Cooper hat :lol:

Ginger eats faecal poops as well as caecals, and then realises, and spits out the half chewed poops all over the floor, then stands on them to press them into the carpet :roll: :lol:

Caught Rolo munching on a normal poo a few times.

He usually see's me looking and spits it out and glares at it, as if to say "Yuck...who put that in my mouth????" Then hangs his cute head in shame:lol:

Rach x

I've seen Pipkin nibbling on Ruby's poos before :shock: He doesn't properly eat them, just mushes them up and leaves them on the floor.
He is an odd one though.

Back