• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new trio <3

Winty

New Kit
I've posted in the forums a few times and have gotten some great advice advice on my 3 cuties, and thought I should post pics of them. :wave:

In the days before I had to separate Haru:
dsc02971z.jpg

Front (left to right): Kuro, Haru
Back: Fuji

dsc02709p.jpg

dsc02918a.jpg

I iz hansum bun

dsc02821d.jpg

I wuvz my noms

They are lovely :love: I'm guessing they are still babies? They are so little. I remember when my boys were that small, they are chunky monkeys now :shock:

What are there names then? More pics please :wave:

ETA just found their names :)

Yep, still babies. They're about 10 weeks old now, born in mid Jan. Though Haru has decided he's done being a baby and wants to be a little man. :lol: He's gotten a bit hormonal so had to separate them :( and am waiting another 4-6 wks (on vet advice) to get him the chop and hopefully I can rebond him with his brothers later on.

These pics were back a week or so ago. They've been with me now for about 3 weeks now <3

They now have 1 room in our house with a divider separating them so that Haru can still see/hear/smell his brothers and they seem to miss each others company, often nosing through the bars, so I'm hopeful when hormones have settled I can rebond them all. Otherwise I'll have to think about adopting another bun (maybe a girl that doesn't mind his bossiness) for him to bond with (which might not be a bad idea, though not sure if my OH will be for it :lol: )

If you get them all a nutectomy at the same time it may make the bonding a bit easier...all buns will hit puberty and get a bit humpy and nippy, it's completely normal. He's probably just hit it earlier than the other 2.

I love the little black bun :love:

Back