• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good Luck Spenser & Susie_Bun for tomorrow...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I may not be around in the morning, so wanted to say Good Luck for tomorrow! :wave:

Please let us know how he gets on, with both relation to his neuter and his teefies!

Yes just come on to say 'Good Luck Spenser' and we will all be thinking about you here :wave:

Sending mega 'Good Luck' vibes xxxx

I may not be around in the morning, so wanted to say Good Luck for tomorrow! :wave:

Please let us know how he gets on, with both relation to his neuter and his teefies!

Thank you! I'm afraid I have been very jittery, and came very close to cancelling the appointment, but am holding together a bit better today. Spenser is having some time in the puppy crate this afternoon so that he will be coming home to familiar things tomorrow.

Thank you! I'm afraid I have been very jittery, and came very close to cancelling the appointment, but am holding together a bit better today. Spenser is having some time in the puppy crate this afternoon so that he will be coming home to familiar things tomorrow.

Well done - just keep in mind, this is all for his benefit :)

I really, really mean good luck, for both of you :)

Bunsk told me to tell Spenser not to worry :wave:

Last edited:
Back