• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really worried about Tinkerbell :(

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Her mobility has become worse in the last week, shes hopping awkwardly and almost going sideways, i thought she may have pulled something as shes not great at hopping round anyway and throughs herself rather than jumps off things. Have put her out again on the grass and shes not right :( ive checked her backlegs and they look fine and she can kick me so think its got something to do with her back... im really really scared.

Off for an emergency appointment now :(

Thanks guys, just got back from the vets, she couldnt find anything wrong with tinks, she did a thorough examination and watched tinkerbell run round the floor which tinks thought was great fun and promptly did a huge wee :oops: she thinks shes just pulled a muscle as she hops awkwardly anyway or it cdould be the start of arthritis. She had a painkilling injection and i have some metacam so going have to try and get her to rest so no free ranging for a little while. Shes very bright in herself and still stuffing her face so i feel better now.

Back