• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Wagg is bad for dogs but ok for Rabbits?

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Forgot to share this little gem of a story when I first got my puppy....

I was standing in the dog food aisle pondering what puppy food I should get when along comes a member of staff....she seemed pretty clued up until she said this:

'I wouldnt ever think of feeding any dog Wagg food, full of rubbish'

I then said
'Yes I refuse to feed Wagg to my rabbits'

And in reply she said
'OH NO! Wagg is highly recommended by rabbit breeders!'

Eh, so you say its not good enough for dogs but ok for rabbits??? I made my excuses & left, ordered the puppy food online.

I guess you can't really compare it thuogh, as dog food and rabbit food is totally different?

Was just odd that she was slating Wagg food in general but when I mentioned that I wouldnt feed it to my buns she got all defensive. just baffled me!

Yeah she went on for ages about how awful it was, as if I'd then go buy Wagg for my buns after her little rant.

She was very pushy also & wouldnt let me finish my sentences.

I don't have a problem with their dog food. It's not the greatest, and I wouldn't exactly recommend it, but during a money tight period, my dogs did well on it, and I know many others that live on it and are great!

Their bun food is good :)

Back