• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New vet - bit nervous!

Alfagirl

Mama Doe
Tibbsy and Echo are off to meet their new vet this evening!

I called both local vets and gave them a huge list of questions, and picked the surgery where I thought they had the most knowledge, and were informed about buns etc - but it's still a worry.

I loved my vet up north, she was fab with Echo (who trusts NO ONE), just a shame she couldn't move with us!

Tibbsy and Echo are only having Myxi jabs and a claw trim, but will be good to see how we are treated/vet knowledge etc. I also have to speak to them about VHD vaccs as they currently use Cylap, and I'm going to request Lapinject - will see how they react to that one!

Then it will be Oliver and Maisey's turn next week.
Wish me luck - I really hope they are good - would be a huge weight off my mind.

lots of luck, and don't be afraid the shop around if they don't seem up to it.
have you asked RU for recommendations?

lots of luck, and don't be afraid the shop around if they don't seem up to it.
have you asked RU for recommendations?

There's no one that's very near me - but have good recommendations for vets further away who will be good for refferals/emergencies.

I just like having somewhere local with good facilities for any smaller, or more routine things.

Back