• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nino's leftovers..... Glucosamine capsules going for free!

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
I have a bag of Oxbow pellets (we only bought them recently to help our little man put on a bit of weight over winter) and have most of the bag left still.

Also have some Synoquin cat capsules if there are any arthritic buns out there?

Poppy can't use either.

If any body wants them please PM me with your address and i'll happily send them to you.

Last edited:
Bump!

The pellets have been taken but I still have some glucosamine capsules if anybun wants them? :wave: I won't charge anything or postage.

One final bump:

A few packets of Glucosamine capsules (that retail at £35 ish) still going for free for anybun who wants them :wave:

Dylan has arthritis of his back legs and is on daily metacam. I would love the capsules for him but I'm not a rescue or sanctuary (Dylan is a rescue bun though).

Dylan has arthritis of his back legs and is on daily metacam. I would love the capsules for him but I'm not a rescue or sanctuary (Dylan is a rescue bun though).

You don't need to be a rescue or a sanctuary silly ;) I just want to give them away to someone who can make use of them - rather than them sat here in the medicine cupboard going out of date :cry:
PM me your address and i'll post them after the Easter Weekend/Bank Hols! :D:wave:

The dosage is one capsule once per day. We used to open the capsule and pour the powder onto a tiny piece of banana and then mush it in to a paste and Nino would lick it off the little saucer we used. :love:

Thank you lots from me and Dylan.

He has only been on metacam for a short time and it's made a real difference. He now comes out of the hutch more. I put all the buns in the garden on the grass today as I was out there with them and Dylan was lying in the sun, loving it.

Will PM you my address. None of my buns like banana but they like apple and pear so I am sure I can find something to put the powder on that Dylan will nom happily. He is getting very good at having his metacam - I just syringe it into his mouth. He is an old boy now so he gets more treats than he should do:oops:

Back