• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bonded group of 10 bunnies

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Well it was hard work to bond this lot but as you can see it paid off. They are all nomming on hay or veg or pellets and playing with their tunnels and each other. As far as I can see there is no fur lying about either however that may be to do with the fact that they are all neutered. There are 5 boys and 5 girls. Now I know the hutch is not 6 foot by 4 but they do have a large run and play area as you can see. In the near future though I shall be buying them a shed to live in all together. Enjoy the pictures ;)

All 10 together
0Rabbitsbonded.jpg

Girlies Sugarplum and Tiffin
SugarPlumandTiffingirls.jpg

Little boy Truffle
Truffleboy.jpg

Big lad Shortbread
Shortbreadboy.jpg

Little lad Muffin
MuffinBoy.jpg

Cheeky wee man Lebkuchen
Lebkuchenboy.jpg

Jam Roly Poly girlie
JamRolyPolygirl.jpg

Eclair girlie drinking
Eclairgirl.jpg

Cupcake girlie nomming
Cupcakegirl.jpg

Cookie boy climbing the ramp
Cookieboy.jpg

Last edited:
*sigh*....when will you realise that the hutch they have now is completely unsuitable?! It's like talking to a brick wall sometimes....don't know why we bother!:roll:

And on another note.....*squeeeeeeee!!* :love::love::love: how cute are they?!:D

Me and my friend have some of those bunnies! :D Are they ALL from Schliech? Tiffin=Whiskers
Truffle=Spot
Muffin= Butterscotch
Eclair=Brownie
:lol:

*sigh*....when will you realise that the hutch they have now is completely unsuitable?! It's like talking to a brick wall sometimes....don't know why we bother!:roll:

Well you say that, but given the added shelter of their tunnel, which looks like it'd fit the hutch in it...perhaps she can be forgiven! :lol: :lol:

Fabulous !!

Where did you get them all ?

I am putting them on my Wish List along with the Dolls House I have wanted for my entire life.

Back