• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If he had never Escaped then he would be dead !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Most of you know how I found Harry. He was living in his own poo in a tiny metal hutch with no food or water for more than two weeks. It just dawned on me that if he had never escaped from the hutch then know one would have ever found him and he would of died :( well done Harry for escaping :p

Yes well done Harry :cry::cry: Sorry I dont remember reading your original thread :oops: but I saw your post on the other thread about housing and it sounds just awful - well much worse than awful but I dont have the right words to describe it :( He is lucky he escaped and found you :love: He is so handsome!

aww so glad he got out. :love: Poor boy if not :cry:

I felt the same about Blossom, ok so it was a different situation but she too lived in her own poo and filth and had food thrown at her. :( When we got her she was all bone because she had spurs on her teeth stopping her from eating. It is such a good job we got her when we did so we could fix her teeth or she would have most likely starved to death.

I don't know Harry's story, where did you find him? Go glad you did poor bun :( But I'm sure he's one happy bun now :)

Back