• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How my bonding is going

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
this is how they have been ALL day, taking turns for one to sit out the litter tray :lol::oops:

188983_10150102900241642_546251641_6644356_6582541_n.jpg

Wow you are bonding 7 bunnies!!:shock: It looks like it going well so far. Keep us updated :D

8 :oops:

its been over 48 hours now, & all is going well, but I know it may take a few weeks as it takes a while for a group this size to sort the pecking order etc

Wow that would be one big, adorable group! :love: It took me a few goes before I could count all 8 buns! :lol: Hope things continue to go well xx

Awwww how lovely :love: It's hearing about this in the chat last night that spurred me on to bond my two pairs. Hope it goes really well for you x

Thanks guys :D, yeah I think I need to find an even bigger one LOL :lol::lol:

Awwww how lovely :love: It's hearing about this in the chat last night that spurred me on to bond my two pairs. Hope it goes really well for you x

aww thats nice to hear :D, it really is worth all the stress in the end, honest :love:

:lol: whenever I do a bond they all pile into the litter tray as well, silly bunnies. They are a gorgeous group

Maybe you need another tray :lol:
How they all fit in there I dont know, Ive got 2 big trays and I can only fit 2 in each

Back