• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Expansion of living area?

AS soon of u may know I have a newly bonded pair of bunnies, had them home 2 weeks today, they are very loved up but everyn now and then capri (girl) humps mylo's (boy) face.

My question is, is it time to give them a larger base pen when we are at work, etc? As soon as i come home from work they get the cage opened and have the whole of the room, but its just when capri gets a little excited she starts to hump him :roll:

Thanks in advance! :wave:

Oooh - i have noooo idea!! :oops: Hope someone with more knowledge will be along shortly!! :wave:

If I'm right, I don't think she should be humping his face :) I would increase the space by a foot maybe? xx

she humps his face when she gets excited and i think mylo is also at fault cos he likes his head stroking so he keeps pushin it down towards her and as he does she humps his face :roll::roll:

tabby and matthew hump each other's faces sometimes. they're trying to dominate. they could injure each other if they got snappy, though.

Back