• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

High Maintenance Lawnmowers..............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
AKA Sir Victor and Lady Lydia !!

024-24.jpg

025-17.jpg

026-26.jpg

027-18.jpg

028-23.jpg

029-17.jpg

030-20.jpg

031-15.jpg

033-17.jpg

034-12.jpg

035-14.jpg

036-12.jpg

037-12.jpg

039-9.jpg

040-9.jpg

They are stunning. :love: Those ears are wonderful. I just love showing my OH these pics. He is amazed. Think he is convinced Big Libby is that big, in your other post.

What a stunning pair....... is the ears the only way you can tell them apart?? Or are there other subtle difference between them?

What a stunning pair....... is the ears the only way you can tell them apart?? Or are there other subtle difference between them?

To me they look completely different !! Lydia is much longer and finer build than Victor. They do have one thing in common though, they are both thugs :roll:

To me they look completely different !! Lydia is much longer and finer build than Victor. They do have one thing in common though, they are both thugs :roll:

Jane, you are not allowed to talk like that about the most noble bunnies of RU. :no:
They are stunning and they know it! :D:love::love::love::love::love:

Back