• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding my two pairs

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the piccies :) They went together yesterday and all seem to be getting on really well. Fingers crossed. Mutual grooming and lying together, as well as a little humping.
Original pairs are Lucy and Mose (brown and white, and brown) and Mallow and Rupert (white and black)

random492.jpg

random487.jpg

random489.jpg

random488.jpg

random491.jpg

random496.jpg

random500.jpg

random499.jpg

random493.jpg

random494.jpg

:love::love::love: they are gorgeous, I was just thinking I've not seen proper pics of your bunnehs. I hope it continues to go well :wave:

Awwww!! :love:

Beautiful bunnies! Love to see their pics..... can't forget giving nose-rubs to lovely Lucy! She's such a sweetie! :love:

They're all stunners though. Looks like the bondings going really well so far! More vibes for it to continue! :wave: xx

Thanks you three :) I always feel awful seeing them in such a small space but i know it's for a good ending (hopefully). I'm going to add a panel to it in the morning and see how they go. Really am uncomfortable with it as they are used to so much more space :(

Just incase anyone following this is interested, all four are still getting on really well considering they have only been together for a couple of days. They are still in the 3 by 3 pen and have still been doing a little bonking of each other but nothing major. I didnt expand the pen today as didnt want to rush it as still a little chasing. Does anyone know how long i should leave it before adding a small bit more space in?

Oooh it's looking good :wave:

I might increase a panel tomorrow too, dont want to 'undo' any work tho?

I also dont like the tiny space, but needs must.....
cilla 'slightly' groomed Maud this afternoon (one ear :roll:)- hopefully it will continue,.. fingers crossed!

Good luck with yours xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oooh it's looking good :wave:

I might increase a panel tomorrow too, dont want to 'undo' any work tho?

I also dont like the tiny space, but needs must.....
cilla 'slightly' groomed Maud this afternoon (one ear :roll:)- hopefully it will continue,.. fingers crossed!

Good luck with yours xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh well slightly is an improvement at least :D Lets be brave and add a panel tomorrow. We could have a double bonding session :lol:

Good luck with the panel adding... I am going to start bonding 2 of my pairs today! Your post has spured me on and given me confidence!

I may not have slept well last night I kept thinking of all the bad things that could happen :shock:

Awww try not to worry (i know its easier said than done) and i'm sure you will get on great :) Let me know how it goes :wave:

Back