• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 to 3yr old male bun wanted

Jan

Warren Scout
I lost my gorgeous Dutch boy aged nearly 12yrs on Friday and need to find a boy bun to take over the loving space left by him for poor Ruby. She is eating well but I know she misses him terribly as do I. I have looked on the Rabbits in need threads but there doesn`t seem to be anyone in the Leighton Buzzard/ Milton Keynes area. Ruby is a Dwarf Lop so I would be looking for someone a similar size. He ideally would have no health issues as we sometimes go away overnight and my friend comes in to care for them, as she has buns of her own too I don`t wish to "put on her" too much. I am not concerned about colour or anything like that just a healthy loving boy would suffice. They live outside but get lots of love. Hope someone can help.

Why don't you contact Tracy and the Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare, she is not that far away from you and has lots of lovely bunnies up for rehoming

Her sign on is rngpwelfare

Back