• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Must Haves and Avoids

twisted_angel

Warren Scout
Just was wondering as i am making a list of things i will need for a bunny what are your must haves, good buys, and def avoids, not worth the money.

I am talking toys, treats, accessories anything.

Avoid: for us, toys, any balls apart from treat balls, suger laden treats

Must haves: tunnels, levels to jump on, SPACE!, hay obviously, a place to hide, underbed storage boxes as litter trays, Burns dandelion and plantain, foraged food

Good buys: NIC cubes and Trixie panel runs both have been good buys for us, Tracy's fleece blankets, apple twigs (Fluffers ;) )

Hay Nests...a must have!! we've got through plenty; it's helped in bonding and it's good for their teeth!!!:D

Coloured ball type dumbbells/ pretend fruit....like Pineapples!!!:lol::lol::lol:(ref: earlier thread 'good toys bad toys... just for laughs' ), for my lot at any rate are a No No!! They're just not convinced by them:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
She makes them and they have padding inside so they don't move around as much as normal fleeces. My lot love them and are often to be found lazing on them.

Back