• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok for rabbits?

B&G have had both in the past.

The salady thing can just be sprinkled over hay, that seems to work quite well.

The carrot woodroll isn't left alone til all eaten up.

Don't feed 'treats' anymore though really, except the occasional FC.

B&G have had both in the past.

The salady thing can just be sprinkled over hay, that seems to work quite well.

The carrot woodroll isn't left alone til all eaten up.

Don't feed 'treats' anymore though really, except the occasional FC.

Thats what I was thinking with the salad, something for Oscar to dig for :) Thank you :wave:

My four didn't touch the log roll, I think you just have to be wary with the Naturals salad, I recall a while back on here a fair few bunnies suffered mucky bum even when only given a sprinkle. I'd opt for burns meadow mix maybe xx

My four didn't touch the log roll, I think you just have to be wary with the Naturals salad, I recall a while back on here a fair few bunnies suffered mucky bum even when only given a sprinkle. I'd opt for burns meadow mix maybe xx

Oh dear, that's not good! I don't know why I didn't think of that actually :roll: stick to what I know he likes and is good :)

When Louie didn't like the log roll I gave it to hammy. She didn't like it either so I put it out for the birds. They didn't like it either so I put it in the bin!

When Louie didn't like the log roll I gave it to hammy. She didn't like it either so I put it out for the birds. They didn't like it either so I put it in the bin!

:lol::lol: I probably won't bother with that then, Oscar is fussy as it is and won't touch half the toys I get him :roll:

Dried herbs are a good choice. But I think the wood roll is too small really, my bun nibbled the outside and the bits he could get to then left it.

Hamster adored it though!

Back