• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i hate seeing her so floppy :(

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
3 bad sneezing fits this afternoon. She's all floppy. She doesnt want to get up, but does after ~30mins or so.

Is this really fair on her? :( She gets up and acts (for the most part) like nothing has happened after.

Vets appt is on Thursday now, thats the earliest her vet is available.

Sorry, woe is bunny thread.

Listen to her. If she is getting up and wants to get on and wants to fight, then its fair. It only becomes unfair when she has had enough and you're ignoring that (which I know you wouldn't do).

That's all completely ignoring the fact that it is generally a very unfair situation, but I'm talking fairness in terms of quality of life.

She will have good times and bad times, but as long as she is fighting for the good times, then that's all you need to think about, until she tells you otherwise.

I really sympathise as this is exactly how I feel alot lately. Its unbearably hard but you really need to focus on the good days. It helped me to have a good chat with my vet about what she would do if Bluebell was hers.

3 bad sneezing fits this afternoon. She's all floppy. She doesnt want to get up, but does after ~30mins or so.

Is this really fair on her? :( She gets up and acts (for the most part) like nothing has happened after.Vets appt is on Thursday now, thats the earliest her vet is available.

Sorry, woe is bunny thread.

Go watch that fab little video of her playing noseball. The answer is there :love:

You will know when she has had enough. There will no longer be any good times. She will one day not want to leave her bed or be interested in you when you go to her. You will know.

Oh poor Ginger :( it's so horrible seeing them suffer, but as long as she's enjoying the good times it's definitely worth it x

Aww poor Ginger, but I agree with the others, she's still got a lot of life in her and will have lots of good times to come. Hugs Gray!

shes just a little tired is all.... soon as she feels better she be jumping about :love:

i guess the next step would be home injections without the need to keep topping up at the vets ????

bless poor Biscuit, sending you noserubs from our gang.
Am confident that you will know what is her her best interests Graham as you know her SO well.

Back