• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have their buns in a maisonette garden?

Fern

New Kit
I'm moving soon and I can only afford a 1st floor maisonette which has an unattached garden. Does anyone else currently have their buns in a situation like this? I was hoping for a few tips/ideas about how I can keep my two safe but still let them have as much exercise as possible. My family and friends are saying to rehome my buns but I really want to keep them. I work all day so they would be left for around 9 hours most days. Any advice would be appreciated - even if it is to rehome them:(

i dont think i'd be prepared to run the risk of not being able to get to them instantly and have other people have access to them. Thats my personal opinion.

I have a maisonette and my land/garden is attached as I live ground floor. Sorry to say this but I won't let my buns out there :cry:

I would love to but my boyfriend doesn't care for them the same way I do :( In fact most people I know don't see the point in them. But I love them and want to do what's best for them. Maybe I can tell him they're in the spare room temporarily...

I would love to but my boyfriend doesn't care for them the same way I do :( In fact most people I know don't see the point in them. But I love them and want to do what's best for them. Maybe I can tell him they're in the spare room temporarily...

Good plan! When he is forced to interact with them then he will no doubt fall in love with them :D

If you have a spare room they can stay in he wont have to even see them if he doesnt want :)

Back