• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

recommend me a run please

the two that have been posted are the two i've found already and was considering! :lol: just wanted to see what was recommended! :)

i was thinking of a folding one, but i didn't know if they are as good as they sound?? i'm over paranoid and have visions of it collapsing and folding in on itself or something! :shock::oops:

the last one was a happy hutch one and i liked it alot, but i don't want to use that company again (long story!) shame though as i did like that run :(

i've decided to get the one from ukrabbithutches. they seem good and start their hutches at the bigger sizes and have info on their stating the correct minimum hutch sizes.

getting the 6x4x2 with a sheltered end for the piggies. :)

i have one of those folding ones from ebay. They are great and really heavy and sturdy. mine has been outside all winter, even in the snow and still looks as good as new.

i have one of those folding ones from ebay. They are great and really heavy and sturdy. mine has been outside all winter, even in the snow and still looks as good as new.

are they easy to fold down when not in use? and easy to move around the garden? :)

are they easy to fold down when not in use? and easy to move around the garden? :)

In a word, no! Well not IMO!! If you try and move it on your own you will twist the (not very strong) hinges & they will soon snap. The construction is clever but I personally wouldn't buy another. I find it much easier to simply drag the one we made ourselves (also 6ftxft). I like the idea of a folding run but the reality of the one I bought (same as the one on the link) is that the quality isn't great :(

I don't have any problem with it. It folds easily but is a little bit awkward to put up by yourself but I manage. It is heavy though to lift alone but again I manage. I keep it folded up propped against the fence when I'm not using it

I think I am going to order one from ukrabbithutches today as they seem good quality and knowledgeable on the correct sizes :D

If you put in 6x4 runs on ebay there is one that is dark wood stained and it's lovely folds back. It's better than the light comfy pets one i would think which i my experience rots quickly and gets moldy.

Rabbit Runs & housing

Hi all, My partner has just started making up rabbit runs/hutches as a hobby he can design it to how you like and make it as big as you like.
Please visit my website http://luxurypetshomesandruns.weebly.com
this site has only just been set up so is very basic, more pictures of runs and hutches will be added over the weekend. We are based in leicester so local collection welcome.
Thank you

Hi Kerry - so pleased you've joined the forum & welcome :wave:

You might get a tap on the wrist for posting your website as this isn't allowed :( but I know you wouldn't be aware of that.

I think you'll enjoy reading on here about what people want regarding housing & runs & it will help you to make and sell the right products :D:D

People will no doubt give you lots of feedback and ideas should you want it as we are always keen to encourage the manufacture of good quality rabbit housing. Feel free to ask whatever you like :D

Wish you all the best :wave:

Hi all, My partner has just started making up rabbit runs/hutches as a hobby he can design it to how you like and make it as big as you like.
this site has only just been set up so is very basic, more pictures of runs and hutches will be added over the weekend. We are based in leicester so local collection welcome.
Thank you

The run looks lovely :) If you become a forum supporter you can list items for sale :) x

I need a new run but am struggling to find somewhere that will deliver on a saturday. I don't want to take time off if I can help it. :(

Thank you

your site looks really good. :)

Thank you all :D
We will be adding more pictures over the weekend and next few weeks so keep an eye out and your in put and advice is always welcome. Thank you x

Back