• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just took in ......................

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
A mummy rex with 7 babies :shock:

poor mummy is so frightened she cries when i go near the hutch :(:(

Babies are round and wriggly . They have fur and a couple are opening their eyes so i would say they are around 10 days old . :love:

They had been dumped .. :evil:

:cry:

Well done you for taking them in :love:

I have nothing but respect for you and the other rescues who do similar.

Oh poor things, lets hope the babies will grow up confident and happy and help mum over her fear.

What has that poor mommy bunny been through to cry like that.:cry: Thank god she is with you now and safe and hopefully learn to trust and find her forever home for her and her babies.

Dumped !! :shock: :cry: :censored:

Well once they are all settled with you can we have some pics please?. I quite like Rexes................... :oops:

Oh Angie, that is heart breaking, well done for taking them in and making sure they are safe, it makes you wonder what on earth has happened that she is so frightened :cry::cry::cry:

I am sure you will work wonders with them

She cries????????? Dear girl.It makes you wonder.
Shes very much in need.So glad shes safe and will get some love and care for herself and her babies.Sounds like she needs it desperately.

Back