• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh No !

twisted_angel

Warren Scout
I am going to look at a couple of adult conti's tomorrow but the lady also has baby Lionheads available too ! I can see me coming back with 6 rabbits at this rate! They are so adorable and my daughter has been asking for one for a while now :?

I must be strong willed, I must be strong willed, I must be strong willed, I must be strong willed,

Do you think if i say it enough it will work :lol:

So i assume your going to a breeder then? Would it not be better to use a rescue?

Good luck with whatever you choose.

I am looking round at rescues at the mo but there isnt many in my area with Conti's. I am more looking at her set ups but she is looking for new homes for her adult Conti's so i said i would have a look. She contacted me.

I would love to give a home to a rescue if there is any in my area or not too far drive away but there doesnt appear to me.

We have a pair of beautiful dutch x lionhead rabbits. They would love a second chance in a new home ;)

I am looking round at rescues at the mo but there isnt many in my area with Conti's. I am more looking at her set ups but she is looking for new homes for her adult Conti's so i said i would have a look. She contacted me.

I would love to give a home to a rescue if there is any in my area or not too far drive away but there doesnt appear to me.

Some rehome nationally :wave:

Some rehome nationally :wave:

Awww fantastic i will dig a bit further. Sorry i have never rescued before so so i do not know how it works. I just assumed that i would have to travel to collect (and i have seen a few "up north" but i am down in essex) but if there can be some negotiation with transportation that would be fantastic. :)

We do, pending on the bunnies (some are scared/nervous more than others)

We are located at Dagenham Heathway in Essex. :D

If you could send me a photo of your hutch & run, that would be a fab start. That way I can see what you have for them to live in, and if there are any slight changes needed.

Our minimum hutch sizes are a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch with attached 6ft x 4ft run, though we look at each setup individually when we have enquiries. :wave:

We do, pending on the bunnies (some are scared/nervous more than others)

We are located at Dagenham Heathway in Essex. :D

If you could send me a photo of your hutch & run, that would be a fab start. That way I can see what you have for them to live in, and if there are any slight changes needed.

Our minimum hutch sizes are a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutch with attached 6ft x 4ft run, though we look at each setup individually when we have enquiries. :wave:

Thank you. My husband had made a over 6ft hutch for a conti which we are now not using as it is too small so that would be ideal.

Will have a word with him later and get some piccies off to you X

Here are some piccies of the bunnies :love:

092.jpg

010-1.jpg

019-2.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww they are gorgeous :love: Will def get back to you as better run it past my husband first (will do so when he is on his xbox and not fully concentrating or listening ;) )

Do you know if they are child friendly as that would be a major point for me. My children would be fully supervised of course but i would like them to be able to cuddle and feed then etc again supervised by myself.

Thank you again they are super cute! Love the piccie of them in the basket.

They are very nosey and friendly and VERY food orientated!

Gremlin (Blk/Wht) is a nutcase! While they both love a fuss, if you try to pick him up, he will hop over your shoulder onto your back :shock: :lol:

Gandalf is a little more shy, but she still loves to explore.

They have a close bond, and are never far from each other! :love:

My husbands work colleague is looking for a new home for a couple of her rabbits so we are going to have a look at them in view of rehoming them at the weekend. They are closer to us and it will be nice to help out a friend in need.

Thank you Starlight and i hope the bunnies find a home soon. Wish i had a big enough garden for them all :(

My husbands work colleague is looking for a new home for a couple of her rabbits so we are going to have a look at them in view of rehoming them at the weekend. They are closer to us and it will be nice to help out a friend in need.

Thank you Starlight and i hope the bunnies find a home soon. Wish i had a big enough garden for them all :(

Just be warned, you might need to vaccinate/spay and neuter them :wave:

Back