• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone near Godalming?

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
Hello,

I was wondering if there is anyone on the forums who is in or near Godalming in Surrey, and who might be interested in some kind of reciprocal holiday care arrangement?

I have two house buns, and am about to become a fosterer for the RSPCA - I'll have two RSPCA bunnies at a time, in the garden in hutch/run set-ups.

We don't go away much, and when we do I usually put the buns into bunny boarding, which works well, so I am happy to continue doing this with the RSPCA bunnies too, however I was wondering if there was anyone in the local area who might be interested in a reciprocal arrangement where we could swap holiday care to save a bit of money occasionally?

Would be happy to chat/meet/be vetted before agreeing anything!

Thanks,

AE + the buns

PS (update), sorry I should also say I would also love to get to know anyone else locally who is as potty about bunnies as me, even if we can't do the holiday care thing! :oops::)

Last edited:
Hello,

I was wondering if there is anyone on the forums who is in or near Godalming in Surrey, and who might be interested in some kind of reciprocal holiday care arrangement?

I have two house buns, and am about to become a fosterer for the RSPCA - I'll have two RSPCA bunnies at a time, in the garden in hutch/run set-ups.

We don't go away much, and when we do I usually put the buns into bunny boarding, which works well, so I am happy to continue doing this with the RSPCA bunnies too, however I was wondering if there was anyone in the local area who might be interested in a reciprocal arrangement where we could swap holiday care to save a bit of money occasionally?

Would be happy to chat/meet/be vetted before agreeing anything!

Thanks,

AE + the buns

PS (update), sorry I should also say I would also love to get to know anyone else locally who is as potty about bunnies as me, even if we can't do the holiday care thing! :oops::)

Hi Annie :wave:

I am not that far from you, I live in Petworth which is about 25 mins from you. I do come to Godalming for shoe shopping for my boys, and my best friend lives in Elstead.

I am a bit potty about rabbits too. :oops:

Probably can't help out with the reciprocal bunny boarding but would love a local bunny mad friend if you're interested. :roll:

Kim

Hi Annie :wave:

I am not that far from you, I live in Petworth which is about 25 mins from you. I do come to Godalming for shoe shopping for my boys, and my best friend lives in Elstead.

I am a bit potty about rabbits too. :oops:

Probably can't help out with the reciprocal bunny boarding but would love a local bunny mad friend if you're interested. :roll:

Kim

Hi Kim :wave:

Hehe, would love to be your bunny-mad friend!

I'm going to try and add some pics of my buns to the forum. Wish me luck!

AE

Hi Kim :wave:

Hehe, would love to be your bunny-mad friend!

I'm going to try and add some pics of my buns to the forum. Wish me luck!

AE

Hi,
adding pics is a bit tricky initially, it took me a while. :lol:

I'll try and find the links to pics for my buns. One of which I found through the forum. She is gorgeous. :love:

The south east meet up is 14th May I think.

Kim :wave:

I live 15 minutes away from Godalming :D I'd love to help with holiday care but I don't have any spare hutches :(

I live 15 minutes away from Godalming :D I'd love to help with holiday care but I don't have any spare hutches :(

Hi Alicia,

Thanks for replying. It's so nice to find people nearby! I don't have spare hutches either, but was thinking of a sort of visiting arrangement (we only really go away for weekends, and very occasionally at that). I completely understand if this doesn't work for you, but let me know if ever you would be interested in swapping care like this.

Are you going to the meet-up in Guildford too?

Back